- News & Events
- Animal Control
- Building Act Administration (building consent, inspections)
- Civil Defence
- Community Funding
- Environmental Health
- Land Information Memorandum
- Liquor Licensing
- Parks and Recreation
- Resource Management Act administration
- Transfer Station Hours/Charges
- Waste Management
- Wood Burners
- Have your say
- Online services
The Environmental Health Officer gives advice on:
* Water, noise, air and land pollution.
* Litter enforcement, vermin, insect pests, fire hazards and nuisances.
* Assistance on establishment, approval, licensing and inspection of food, hairdressing and liquor premises.