- News & Events
- Animal Control
- Building Act Administration (building consent, inspections)
- Civil Defence
- Community Funding
- Environmental Health
- Land Information Memorandum
- Liquor Licensing
- Parks and Recreation
- Resource Management Act administration
- Transfer Station Hours/Charges
- Waste Management
- Wood Burners
- Have your say
- Online services
Notified Resource Consents
Notified Resource Consents listed below
Decision of the commissioner on the South Wairarapa Vets application, please click here
Minor Amendment under Section 133A of the Resource Management Act click here
NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONSENT
UNDER SECTION 93(2) OF THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ACT 1991
The Carterton District Council, 28 Holloway Street, (PO Box 9), Carterton has received an application for resource consent from South Wairarapa Veterinary Services.
The application is for subdivision of property in Rural (Primary Production) zone, at 3236 State Highway 2 into 4 lots, and land use consent for establishing a veterinary clinic on proposed Lot 4.
If you wish to make a submission on this application, you may do so by sending a written submission to the consent authority no later than Wednesday the 1st April 2015. Electronic (e-mail) submissions are preferred and are to be sent by the above date to email@example.com. The submission must be dated, signed by you, and include the following information:
1. Your name and postal address and telephone number and fax number and e-mail address (if applicable).
2. Details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission, including location.
3. Whether you support or oppose the application.
4. Your submission, with reasons.
5. The decision you wish the consent authority to make.
6. Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
The application can be viewed at the Carterton District Council Office, Holloway Street, Carterton and below.
150006 Application for resource consent by South Wairarapa Veterinary Services Ltd:
part 1 please view here
Part 2 please view here
Part 3 Please view here (106mb file)
Part 4 NZTA Approval please view here
Part 5 Affected Party feedback to applicant please view here
A copy of your submission must be served as soon as reasonably practicable on the applicant whose address for service is:
Lucy Cooper, Perception Planning, PO Box 259, Martinborough 5741
MANAGER PLANNING & REGULATORY.
Notice of Hearing
Hearing for this application will be heard by independent commissioner Richard Fowler on the 9th June 2015 at 9.30 at the Carterton Event Centre (Large Meeting Room). The Hearing is public, but only those submitters can speak who indicated so on the submission form.
Evidence submitted for the hearing
Transport Safety Evidence click here